Disability Cultural Competency Training
Disability Cultural Competency Program Training Objectives
- By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define disability cultural competence and why it is essential for behavioral health providers.
- Identify the different types of disabilities and the unique needs of people with disabilities.
- Understand the impact of culture on the experience of disability.
- Develop skills for providing culturally competent care to people with disabilities.
If you have any questions related to the content of this training, please send an email to email@example.com
Take this quick 1 question quiz before starting module 3 lecture.